If you have tried resetting your Android smartphone and now you are stuck at a screen which is asking you to enter google account credentials. In case, if you don’t remember right google account login details then you will not be able to get access back to your smartphone. But you don’t need to worry more because in this guide I am showing you an easy way to bypass this lock screen.
How Does Google FRP Works?
Google Factory Reset Protection is an advanced feature which protects your Android device from non-authorised access. If someone steals your smartphone and try to get access to your smartphone by resetting it, then it will ask for your Google account login.
But sometimes, we ourself stuck at this lock screen and can not bypass this Factory Reset Protection. So, you need to download FRP Bypass apk to bypass this lock.
How To Download and Use FRP Bypass Apk
- At first, download FRP Bypass Apk by clicking on the link. Now move this apk file to a USB pen drive or a memory card.
- Now switch your Android smartphone and now insert the memory card in your device or you can connect USB pen drive to your device via OTG cable.
- Once you have connected USB pen drive to your smartphone or inserted memory card to your device. It will open your file manager itself.
- Now find FRP bypass apk which you moved in your USB pen drive or memory card and click on it.
- As soon you will click on the file, it will show a pop up on the screen saying that installation blocked. You can go ahead to the setting from that message.
- Now go to the security option and find Unknown sources. Click on it and enable unknown sources.
- After enabling unknown sources, install the app.
- Once the installation process is finished, open the app.
- Once you have open this app, it will take you to the settings of your smartphone.
- You need to click on backup and reset option there.
- Now scroll down and find factory data reset.
- As soon you will click on it, your smartphone will start resetting your phone into factory settings.
- Once the reset process is finished, your Android smartphone will restart automatically.
- Now you can enter any of your Gmail address and do the rest steps.
- Voila, you have successfully bypassed factory reset protection.
So these are the easy steps by which you can bypass factory reset protection lock in your Android smartphone. If you follow all the above steps carefully then you will be able to bypass FRP lock.
But as we all know that Google is very concerned for privacy and security of its users so they will release patches and fixes to these bypass techniques. So if you have not been able to bypass factory reset protection even after following above steps then it might be possible that your device is patched. In this case, I will suggest you downgrade your Android version below 5.0 and below.
If you faced any difficulties while bypassing google account then you can ask in the comment section. We will try our best to solve your issue as soon as possible.